Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week one at the MTC

My mom was right when she said to have my running shoes on, because I was busy till Sunday and that's when a little homesickness hit, but I'm good it hasn't been bad and I'm learning a lot. Mostly I'm learning how much I don't know. I have an amazing district and the are so on top of stuff. Our teacher call us "advanced" and i believe it about everyone else but I'm working hard to catch up. They are such an inspiration and after some serious thought I decided that the Lord put me with them so I would stretch myself, because if I have to try I will love my mission and not regret any of it, because I put all I had into it! I know this is the true church, I testify that Joesph Smith saw God the Father and the Son and that he restored the true church to this earth. I testify that Heavenly Father loves me and all His children so much he sent His son to Atone for our sins!
Love you all, Miss you more!
Sis. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment