Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cooling Down?

                            Elder and Sister Ellsworth and Sister Anderson

Mom and Dad,
Well this week it got all the way down to 100 degrees (never thought I'd be glad for that) and we had a crazy sand storm. It was like the kinds you see in movies, I believe they have a news blip on it at Yahoo.com. I am getting more use to the heat, still sweating aton, but I can't wait for the winter months.
We've been very focused on finding ,and we thought we found a new convert. We taught him the first lesson and he seemed interested but when we came by again to set up another appointment he told us we were waisting our time. (We think he might be gay cuz he asked about our views on homosexuality...)
Got to go to the Mesa Temple this morning (at 6... we had to get up at 4:30) it's pretty sweet the inside matches the outside in design. I think it's my second favorite temple, St George will always have a place in my heart so it gets the top spot. Well that's all for this week. Miss you lots, love you more!!!
                                                                                                                                  Sister Anderson


                                         Sister Anderson and Sister Dyer




No comments:

Post a Comment