Monday, January 16, 2012

No e-mail???

She actually did get her email this week.  I was just doing it on the Kindle and it was almost late.

Dear MOM and DAD,
 
I got your letter this week, but no email again today... I guess you must be busy.
 
The White's are driving home today and will probably be stopping by, they may have something for you if they have room. It's just a box of extra stuff I got here. I'm so excited for you to get to meet them. They were my parents on the mission and I love them so much!!! Elder White helped me through so much and I know that I needed them for the beginning of my mission! We meet the new Visitors' Center Director and his wife today. They are awesome and I already like them, it doesn't help that we are both Millard Eagles =D They knew who dad was, so that was cool. I was worried because I was so close to Elder White that it would be hard with Elder Beckstrand, but Elder White gave me a blessing and blessed me to have a special place in Elder Beckstrand's heart so I know that all will be good.
 
We had a really good week! I know that Heavenly Father was just blessing us left and right because I don't think we did anything different than we had done before (other than more service, which increased my testimony of service, not that it came from service but the Lord was blessing us for doing service). We got 3 news investigators this week! I've never got 3 new investigators in one week, and we have a whole bunch of potentials to contact still.
 
Make sure and tell Boston Happy Birthday tomorrow! Let me know as soon as you hear about the job! There is more I could write but I'm not in much of a writing mood. Just know that the week has had it's polar ends but I've come out on top and am in a really good place. I love you all, I don't know what I'd do without you in my life!!!!!!
 
Miss you much, Love you more!!
Love Sister Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment