Monday, April 30, 2012

Arizona

April 9, 2012
Dear MOM and DAD,

I couldn't see the picture of the cup, my computer didn't have the correct program to open it because it was a .odt file. I also have not gotten a package... and I have not seen Rita. Was she coming to the pageant? If so she forgot to bring it because I never got it... oh well I guess, there's not much I can do about it. Maybe she just hasn't dropped it off yet...

Well the pageant is over. It was really good and I feel so blessed to have been a part of it. I did get to see a huge miracle. As you know at the VC we get to call people and teach them about the gospel. (I may have already told you about Cole, if so bare with me) Well Cole is one of those I get to teach. Last week I felt prompted several times to call him and invite him to the Easter Pageant, so I did just that, he seemed really excited about it too. I told him to look for a Sister Anderson, me, and then say "hi" (He knows me as Karmin, because I use my first name on the phones) That I would be in the Visitors' Center and have a name tag on, he said he would. Well on Tuesday night I was talking to the Birch boys, from my first area and this kid walks up and looks at me like "you should know me"... then says "I'm Cole!" To which I responded "The Cole Sister Anderson has been calling on the phone?" YUP He came (Picture below) How cool is that? I was so excited and he enjoyed it so much. He also got to watch God's Plan for His Family, and then had questions, but only had time to ask one, which was about the temple. So I got to testify about temples and eternal families and the Plan of Salvation. I told him I'd call him this week and to write his questions down. God is a God of miracles! It was the neatest thing and I was on cloud nine all night. I also had one of the Senior couple Elders tell me I did very well at answering his question. 

Serina and her kids are doing well, we still haven't got to teach them in over two weeks because of Easter Pageant and then she's been pretty sick this weekend. But it will happen! We talked to Kyana and Michael and they've both been reading the Book of Mormon and really enjoy it. Other than that our area has been pretty slow because of Easter, so it should pick up this week. 

Mom, did you get my birthday text? I had a member send it. Also I'm still wondering if you got my two boxes of stuff yet? It's kind of precious stuff to me (letters from people, Christmas gift. etc.) so I'd really like to know if it's made it home yet?

Well, that's all folks! 
Miss you much, Love you More! 
Love Sister Anderson







No comments:

Post a Comment