Monday, October 31, 2011

Transfer News

Dear MOM and DAD,
Well transfer news is in drum roll... I'm staying in my area but going FULL-FIELD for the first 3 weeks, then my full-field companion is going VC for the last 3 weeks. Her name is Sister Stephens, I don't know anything about her other than she is narcoleptic, so I get to drive all the time! But that also means no bikes again... I really wanted to be on bikes :c oh well maybe next transfer.
 
We started teaching an Asian family, the Wu's, who are AMAZING.  During our lesson this week we went over and they had made us dumplings and pot stickers for lunch and then we left with a couple bags of Asian snacks. It was really nice of them, and Jay, the dad, has had so many good examples of the church in his life and that is why he interested now. So an added miracle to this fun story, Jay had met some missionaries at a friends house and told them they could send missionaries to his house, a week later we showed up but not because we had been sent. He said it must be a sign and that he doesn't believe in coincidence. YAY!!!! For miracles!!!
 
We spoke in church yesterday and I got to use dad's testimonies, because it was on using the Book of Mormon in conversion, so thank you again dad!
 
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! For all the packages! It was probably the best week ever! Just got your email, LOVED the pictures, looks like you had a ton of fun. We got to go to a neighborhood carnival and that was really fun!
 
I'm kind of distracted so my email isn't very long. I love you all! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 
Love Sister Anderson
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment